New year, new blog. Or journal, as some of us might say. Last year I gave up online wittering to concentrate on an offline diary, but now I'm back back back with a new address, both online and literally, and ready to roll with the resolutions.
2007 Resolutions:
1. Get new job
It's not that I don't like my current job. I like it very much. It's just that it pays les than peanuts and is admin-tastic.
2. Finish writing novel
Calling it a novel makes me sound a bit poncey. I've been writing a book. It may never be any good, it will probably never get published, but I'd like to finish it. I'm plucking up courage to join Kate Harrison's Great Novel Race.
3. Use new blog, as well as keeping personal Book Journal and Prayer Journal
Online/offline wittering
4. Be more truthful
That makes me sound like a dirty liar. I'm not. At least I hope I'm not. Although I don't necessarily believe that feeling-sparing-little-white-lies are a bad thing, sometimes I am not entirely truthful with people, and I'd like to remedy that.
5. Don't give gifts - give to charity instead
This obviously depends on the recipient, but I noticed this year that there were occasions when perhaps something from Oxfam Unwrapped would have been probably more appreciated than the bubble bath which was lovingly handed over after being bought in Sainsbury's in my lunch hour, or whatever.
Perhaps I should review these at the end of the year, and see how I've done?
Wednesday, 3 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment