I got a message from my first job application, saying they couldn't proceed with it, but to apply for something else instead. This is good news, because they said they were impressed with my application (woohoo!) but bad news, because I have to do a whole set of research, call them up, say what I want to apply for instead, and then what if I don't get that either?
But I'm trying to stay still hopeful. After all, eventually I should get a better job somewhere. It's just where and when... and at least I didn't get laughed out of the application process altogether.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do the research and make the application. It will be worth it if you get it. Plus it will show a bit of dedication if the recruiter knows you've actually made the effort to look further into things, rather than just rifling off a CV.
My only advice, don't blog this sort of thing during your lunch hour :-)
Ha ha! If only you know what other sorts of things people do in their lunch hours!!
Post a Comment