I finally completed (after they sent me the right one) the rest of the online application form, for a place on a graduate job scheme. I never, in a million years, thought I could get enthusiastic about qualifications, but it seems I mustered up enough of it, because voila, invited to a first interview. Hallelujah and praise the Lord! Strangely I found this out as I was doing other online applications, completing that one this morning reminded me that I have to get my butt in gear.
This evening, I'm less exhausted than yesterday, happier to be at home, but I have to say that I wonder how much that is to do with Isabelle not being in when I get back. I like a bit of quiet time, just space to chill out. Last night when I got home, I thought she wasn't in, so did considerable mooching talking to self, and then was embarassed when I realised she was having a lie down and I probably woke her up. Ooops!
Tonight, not sure what to do with myself. I should write. I really really should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment