At last!! I have been promoted! I got told unofficially today. I am soon to be a Senior Editorial Assistant and get a measly payrise! Hurrah! However, this doesn't mean that my career woes are over, far from it. Today, a job was posted on the work intranet that has me torn, and I have my appraisal on Monday (postponed from Thursday).
I have also managed to network the laptop and desktop so that I can share files (oh yes! I rock!!) and this meant that through the miracle of modern technology, I have also been able to install Microsoft Office. So now I have programs on my laptop. Which I love, by the way. I love it I love it I love it. So that was a second triumph!
I have had a twitch under my left eye for the past couple of days. I finally cracked and looked up online today what that means: anxiety. I am stressed, and with good reason, I hasten to add, being promoted at work, appraisals, general all round lots of work to do, Sunday, and then the rest of my life to think about. Of course, I haven't done the one thing I can and should do: pray for the twitch to be healed.
I heard the loveliest story on the radio today, about an apple tree. I found it rather inspiring, indeed!!
Tuesday, 30 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment