Wednesday, 1 August 2007

The Simpsons Movie

Ooooh, The Simpsons Movie is lots of fun. Admittedly, it's not highbrow fun. It's not The Seventh Seal, showing at a cinema near you, how topical, since Ingmar Bergman just died. But it's bloomin' funny and that's enough for me.

Another day, another dollar. The sun came out on Monday, and we are all very grateful, because it's been a much better week as a result. Okay, so the week's not over yet, but due to a day's holiday, I've got a pause tomorrow, and so it feels like the end of *something*. Hence why I felt able to go and see The Simpsons and to go for a drink afterwards. Odd group. Me, Tom, Aimee, and David, most of the time. Catherine cried off a drink. Emma came but then had to catch the bus.

There's plenty of stuff to tell, and not much desire to tell it. Ooh, I'm a tease.

No comments: