Friday, 20 July 2007
by the way
All that happy happy joy joy "I'm so busy barely have time to post!" is just actually me covering up for the fact that for some reason I am too hot to sleep, although I've not bothered trying (I just KNOW), and I'm miserable because the crush, the love interest, whatever we want to call him, really, honestly, is just a bloody lost cause. He's not keen. He's not interested. He's wonderful and I am fat pond scum. This is very depressing. And there is no one who I can talk to about it, because of various reasons, but basically there is no one. So there. I have been trying to befriend, infiltrate, even perhaps get invited out, but he just... nothing. Well, he said he was picky. And I don't know if I'd pick me. Depressing, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment